Advanced Technology and Techniques
At SERVPRO of North Sarasota, we are committed to providing the highest level of service to our customers, which is why we invest heavily in our team's training and the latest restoration technologies. Our smart and well-trained technicians are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to handle any restoration job, from fire and water damage to mold and biohazard cleanup.
In addition to their training, our technicians have access to the latest restoration technologies and equipment, which allows us to quickly and efficiently restore properties to their pre-damage condition. We regularly invest in new technology that has the potential to prevent secondary damages if caught in time, such as thermal imaging cameras, moisture meters, and air scrubbers.
Our team's expertise combined with our state-of-the-art equipment means that we can detect and address any issues before they become major problems. This approach not only helps us provide better service to our clients, but it also saves them time and money in the long run by preventing further damage.
Overall, SERVPRO of North Sarasota takes pride in having smart and well-trained technicians who are equipped with the latest restoration technologies. We are committed to providing exceptional service to our customers and restoring their properties to their full potential.
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure, and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Odor Removal and Deodorization
Water and fire damage often causes powerful odors. The machines we use remove airborne contaminants and control the air quality during the restoration and cleanup process.
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
The use of OSHA-approved cleaning agents may be needed to clean and remove odors and/or contaminants on your property.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.